Training Classes

Training Classes

InnoFour offers a wide range of onsite classes and Web-based events designed to help you apply our products to meet your specific needs. Our experienced instructors apply hands-on techniques that improve learning retention and on-the-job productivity.

The Power of Knowledge

As technologies rapidly evolve, disparities emerge between the core knowledge provided by an academic education and the technical competencies required for today’s designs.

To remain successful, training is essential. This is why InnoFours offers a full range of learning solutions developed specifically for electronics designers and engineers.

Learn Best Practices from Industry Experts

Changes in market dynamics and technologies make it increasingly difficult to learn new design processes fast enough to achieve productivity goals. This puts you under incredible pressure to learn how to shorten design cycles and reduce time-to-market.

Our courses teach best-in-class Electronic & Mechanical design processes based on decades of design experience by our team of highly qualified industry experts. They understand the challenges faced by today’s designers because they have electronic and mechanical design experience themselves.

Training Classes

Analog Mixed Signal Simulation

This course covers the most important aspects of setting up the Analog Designer tool. It covers setting pointers to models libraries as well as how to develop new libraries and manipulate models.  more info »
date: 16th Sep / 17th Sep 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

Polarion REQUIREMENTS User Training

This course will give you a detailed overview on how to use Polarion REQUIREMENTS in your daily work as requirements engineer. You will learn how requirements can be tracked and managed with Polarion. You will become familiar with the different ways to author requirements by using the different front ends.  more info »
date: 18th Sep / 19th Sep 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

HyperLynx Power Integrity Analysis

This course will help you understand the basic concepts of power distribution, power integrity simulation, and identification of power distribution problems on your PCB.  more info »
date: 23rd Sep / 24th Sep 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

Polarion QA User Training

This training will provide you with a detailed overview on how to use Polarion QA in your daily working environment involving test case management that is unified by design with your entire development process.  more info »
date: 23rd Sep / 24th Sep 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

Polarion ALM - Administrator Training

This course provides a detailed Administrative training on how to customize Polarion for your organization's needs and processes. You will learn how Polarion interacts with Subversion and how Polarion data is managed inside Subversion.  more info »
date: 1st Oct / 2nd Oct 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

HyperLynx Signal Integrity Analysis

The HyperLynx Signal Integrity Analysis course was developed to help you understand basic signal integrity, crosstalk, EMI concepts and gain proficiency in signal integrity, crosstalk, and EMI analyses, pre and post layout.  more info »
date: 7th Oct / 8th Oct 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

HDL Designer Series

This course was developed to teach you to use HDL Designer Series effectively in your FPGA or ASIC design process.  more info »
date: 14th Oct / 15th Oct 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

Basic SI for using PADS HyperLynx

The HyperLynx® Introduction for PADS course provides PADS Standard Plus users an introduction into High Speed (Signal Integrity) design with the tools available today. Also HyperLynx interfaces with xDx Designer and PADS Layout will be shown.  more info »
date: 22nd October 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

CES Fundamentals Tips & Tricks

The CES Fundamentals, Tips & Tricks course was developed to provide a practical guideline through the constrained process of your design. The fundamental part explains the usage of CES and principles in the Expedition Flow.  more info »
date: 29th October 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

xDX Designer Schematic Entry

Improve your knowledge and skills with Design Definition, using the xDx Designer tools suite. You will be trained to be more productive with your current flow, whether this is PADS Standard/Plus, PADS Professional or Xpedition Enterprise. Or even if you are using the xDx Designer tool suite in conjunction with another PCB design solutions.  more info »
date: 4th Nov / 5th Nov 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

ModelSim / Questa Core: HDL Simulation

HDL Simulation with ModelSim teaches you to effectively use ModelSim to verify VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, and mixed HDL designs.  more info »
date: 7th November 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

Xpedition xPCB Layout Introduction

Xpedition® xPCB Layout Introduction presents the workflow and methods of laying out a printed circuit board using the latest version of Mentor Graphics Xpedition xPCB Layout.  more info »
date: 12th Nov / 15th Nov 2019
duration: 4 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 2600

FloEFD: Introductory

This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD for NX with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make the student familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD and to instill good engineering modeling practices.  more info »
date: 18th Nov / 20th Nov 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

FloEFD Expert

FloEFD is well known for its new technologies that it brings to the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) world. This makes FloEFD easy to use with accurate results. The FloEFD Expert Training is developed to help you get the most out of FloEFD.  more info »
date: 25th November 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

FloEFD for Creo: Introductory

This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD Creo with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make the student familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD Creo and to instill good engineering modeling practices.  more info »
date: 27th Nov / 29th Nov 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

VeSys 2.0 Harness

This course is designed to equip you with the methods and skills used to create and maintain harness drawings and the associated component database.  more info »
date: 2nd Dec / 3rd Dec 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

VeSys 2.0 Design

This course is designed to equip you with the methods and skills used to create and maintain wire harness drawings and the associated component database.  more info »
date: 9th Dec / 10th Dec 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

FloEFD for NX: Introductory

date: 9th Dec / 11th Dec 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

FloEFD for Solid Edge: Introductory

This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD for Solid Edge with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make sure the student is familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD for Solid Edge and to instill good engineering modeling practices.  more info »
date: 18th Dec / 20th Dec 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950