Training Classes

Training Classes

InnoFour offers a wide range of onsite classes and Web-based events designed to help you apply our products to meet your specific needs. Our experienced instructors apply hands-on techniques that improve learning retention and on-the-job productivity.

The Power of Knowledge

As technologies rapidly evolve, disparities emerge between the core knowledge provided by an academic education and the technical competencies required for today’s designs.

To remain successful, training is essential. This is why InnoFours offers a full range of learning solutions developed specifically for electronics designers and engineers.

Learn Best Practices from Industry Experts

Changes in market dynamics and technologies make it increasingly difficult to learn new design processes fast enough to achieve productivity goals. This puts you under incredible pressure to learn how to shorten design cycles and reduce time-to-market.

Our courses teach best-in-class EDA processes based on decades of design experience by our team of highly qualified industry experts. They understand the challenges faced by today’s designers because they have electronic design experience themselves.

Training Classes

FloEFD: Introductory

This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD for NX with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make the student familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD and to instill good engineering modeling practices.  more info »
date: 6th May / 8th May 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

FloEFD Expert

FloEFD is well known for its new technologies that it brings to the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) world. This makes FloEFD easy to use with accurate results. The FloEFD Expert Training is developed to help you get the most out of FloEFD.  more info »
date: 14th May 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

PADS Standard/Plus Logic

This course teaches you the workflow of creating a schematic design using the latest version of PADS Logic. You will be guided through the steps necessary to capture schematics.  more info »
date: 14th May 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

PADS Router

The PADS Router course teaches you the workflow of completing designs using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS Router. You are guided through the steps of completing a PCB design started in PADS Layout.  more info »
date: 15th May 2019
duration: 1 day
location: Almelo
price: EUR 650

PADS Standard/Plus Layout

This course teaches you the workflow of designing a printed circuit board using the latest version of PADS Layout. You are guided through the steps necessary to design a printed circuit board.  more info »
date: 21st May / 21st May 2019
duration: 1 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

Polarion REQUIREMENTS User Training

This course will give you a detailed overview on how to use Polarion REQUIREMENTS in your daily work as requirements engineer. You will learn how requirements can be tracked and managed with Polarion. You will become familiar with the different ways to author requirements by using the different front ends.  more info »
date: 22nd May / 23rd May 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

Polarion Power User Training

This course provides a detailed Administrative training on how to customize Polarion for your organization's needs and processes. You will learn how Polarion interacts with Subversion and how Polarion data is managed inside Subversion.  more info »
date: 28th May / 29th May 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300

FloEFD for Creo: Introductory

This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD Creo with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make the student familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD Creo and to instill good engineering modeling practices.  more info »
date: 28th May / 30th May 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

FloEFD for NX: Introductory

date: 4th Jun / 6th Jun 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

FloEFD for Solid Edge: Introductory

This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD for Solid Edge with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make sure the student is familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD for Solid Edge and to instill good engineering modeling practices.  more info »
date: 11th Jun / 13th Jun 2019
duration: 3 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1950

I/O Designer

Learn to manage large FPGA devices between the FPGA and PCB design flows. This course teaches you how to manage the data and monitor the changes between the two design flows and maintaining consistency.  more info »
date: 17th Jun / 18th Jun 2019
duration: 2 days
location: Almelo
price: EUR 1300