Your dedication and support to customers with design challenges will help improve daily increasing productivity and quality demand. You have a responsible attitude, are customer oriented and have a high-degree of self-discipline. You also have a great interest in engineering but also in the processes to succeed a project.
What else do you bring with you?
- Bachelor's degree or above in electronic engineering, microelectronics technology, or related majors.
Master's degree preferred.
- Be familiar with electronic design flow/process
- Experience with EDA and PLM tools and associated processes
- Language, fluent Dutch and English in word and written is required
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel.