For this challenging position we would like to welcome candidates who have a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or Business ICT and have interest in ALM and PLM tools and associated processes. Knowledge of Process models (e.g. RUP, XP, V-Model, CMM, Agile, Scrum, Kanban) and scripting (such as VBScript, Java development, J2EE wiki scripting, Java Scripting, Velocity scripting or Perl) is a plus.
Also the experience in system administration on Windows (LDAP, Services, Virtual machines) and Linux are a welcome addition. Some experience in marketing and sales processes is necessary. You have great interest in system- and software development but also in the processes needed to succeed a project.
Technical Sales Engineer ALM and PLM region Benelux and Scandinavia (full time)
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be focused on pre-sales and consulting activities for our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for the entire region.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Give (on line) demonstrations and presentations
- Coordinate and provide technical support to Software Engineers
- Participate and give presentations at several national and international events
- Develop and execute customer strategies and deployment plans
- Manage and execute customer on- and off-site deployments and training
- Prepare business plans in cooperation with the Account Manager