You start the day with a (digital) chat with your colleagues, grab a cup of coffee and start working on a support case for customer X. After you completed this you enjoy a nice lunch. And then get started with a pre-sales presentation on Harness design for customer Y. In order to get this to the customer’s full satisfaction, consult with the specialist inside the Siemens IESD organisation. Halfway through the afternoon you give a Wiring/Harness presentation to a customer. At the end of the day you call a colleague to let him know who things went and to discuss further if necessary.
Application Engineer Wiring and Harness region Scandinavia (full time)
As an Application Engineer you will be involved in pre-sales and consultancy activities for our Wiring and Harness solutions for the Scandinavian region.
Your essential responsibilities and duties:
- Give (online) demonstrations and presentations
- Coordinate and provide technical support at Electrical Engineers
- Manage and execute customer on- and off-site deployments and training
- Define and develop customer specific solutions
- Participate and give presentations at several national and international events