Using Constraint Templates in Xpedition® Constraint Manager
Have you ever wondered how to add in a lot of rules in the Constraint Manager in a very short time? Add in a group of rules using Constraint Templates in seconds that take other software packages hours and sometimes days to accomplish. Complete complex circuits like DDR3 or DDR4 in minutes using Constraint Templates. During this webinar, Customer Application Engineer, Keith Christensen will also show you how to modify rules quickly after a group of them have been added into the Constraint Manager.
Learn how to use Constraint Templates that save valuable time and can help speed up your design process.
What You Will Learn
- How to create and apply constraint templates
- Naming conventions of templates for clarity
- How to add notes to constraint templates
- Modifying data in constraint templates
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- PCB Designers on Xpedition PCB
- Users of xDX Designer
Tuesday the 17th of January
6:00 PM CEST - 6:45 PM CEST