What’s new in Simcenter Flotherm 2019.2 and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.3
New capabilities and enhancements in both Simcenter Flotherm 2019.2 and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.3 electronics cooling software releases are introduced in this presentation.
Learn about Simcenter Flotherm 2019.2 extensive enhancements such as the redesign of results analysis mode to access tabular and plots results faster, new post-processing automation that saves hours of engineering time and how transient simulation power control works using multiple temperature sensor points plus more topics.
In CAD Centric Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.3, discover new Simcenter Flotherm Package Creator for fast, easy creation of package thermal models that is a step change in capability. Additionally, learn more about improving PCB thermal modeling using a new method, Material Mapping, to represent copper trace and content efficiently while maintaining suitable accuracy.
What You Will Learn
- Simcenter Flotherm 2019.2 results analysis enhancements: faster tabular and plot results + visual results in parametric Command Center tool
- Post processing automation and intelligence in Simcenter Flotherm 2019.2
- Power control using multiple temperature sensors in transient simulations
- Semiconductor materials: thermal conductivity variation with temperature
- New Simcenter Flotherm Package Creator for Simcenter Flotherm XT – Fast, efficient package model creation
- Material Mapping - an accurate and efficient PCB copper modeling approach in Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.3
Who Should Attend
- Thermal Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering Managers
- Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT users
- Thermal architects
- PCB mechanical Engineers
- Hardware engineers
Web Seminar: What’s new in Simcenter Flotherm 2019.2 and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.3
Thursday the 30th of January 2020
12:00 PM CEST