What’s New in Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.1
The new features of both Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.1 electronics cooling software releases will be introduced and demonstrated in this web seminar.
Learn how Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 addresses the challenge of limited time typically available during electronics development. Normally there is not the time for extensive transient thermal simulations to fully evaluate a design in different operating scenarios. However, the introduction of accurate, boundary condition independent, reduced order models (BCI-ROMs) enable speeds up to 40,000 times faster than the equivalent full 3D CFD models. Additionally, find out how to model frequency based power control in thermal simulation studies for power electronics and mobile device applications and how electro-thermal modeling accuracy in separate circuit analysis software is improved by thermal netlist extraction capabilities within Simcenter Flotherm.
CAD-centric Simcenter Flotherm XT 2019.1 release introduces enhanced design optimization options for engineers to further explore design space with the linkage to HEEDS software.
What You Will Learn
- How to create and deploy Boundary Condition Independent Reduced Order Models (BCI-ROMs) to solve thermal transient problems up to 40,000x faster than traditional CFD
- How to transform Simcenter Flotherm models into thermal netlists for use in circuit simulation tools, enabling full electro-thermal analysis to be practically and accurately considered
- How to incorporate frequency power control strategies into semiconductor package and mobile device designs.
- How to link Simcenter Flotherm XT into the world class optimization and design space exploration tool, HEEDS
Who Should Attend
- Thermal Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT users
Web Seminar: What's new in Simcenter FloTHERM and Simcenter FloTHERM XT 2019.1
Thursday the 1st of August, 2019
This presentation considers the use of Simcenter Flomaster in the development process of a submarine. It explores the use of the environment models to dynamically control the systems attitude and accelerations. It starts with an overview of these new capabilities before examining a higher complexity model during a surfacing event.Design Automation & Embedded Systems 2019
Join us at Design Automation & Embedded Systems and learn all about how you can Speed-up your PADS FGPA-on-Board Design Flow.