What's New in PADS Professional Premium VX.2.14
PADS Professional continues to add unique capabilities to increase the engineer’s and PCB designer’s productivity. Major areas of improvement in PADS Professional VX.2.14 include the expansion of the PADS Professional ecosystem and core improvements to PADS Professional Layout.
What you will Learn:
- New capabilities in the ecosystem cloud-apps
- Check-in and markup improvements in Connect for PADS Professional
- Connect Teams integration
- PartQuest integration with Supplyframe
- PADS Designer renumber reference designators
- Create and replace Physical REuse Sources and Instances
- Allow mirroring of Physical Reuse Circuits containing special cells
- Improved moving of tuning patterns and enhanced gloss
- Plane Shape Priorities in Reusable Circuits
- MCAD Collaborator - Recognize additional changes for proposals.
Who Should Attend:
- PADS Professional users
- PADS Professional
Customer Technical Webcast: What's New in PADS Professional Premium VX.2.14
Wednesday September 20, 2023
18:00 hr CEST
In this Expert Series webinar we will explore how the Visualizer waveform debug simplifies simulation debugging without compromising performance or visibility.What's New in HyperLynx VX.2.14
In this Expert Series webinar we will discuss the new capabilities in the HyperLynx VX.2.14 release.