Get started fast with free PADS® libraries!
Optimum Design Libraries for PADS
PADS PCB design customers with active maintenance on v9.5 and above can download FREE libraries through Mentor Graphics’ partnership with Optimum Design Associates, Inc.
Not only will the Optimum Design starter library get you up and running quickly, it also will provide a best-practices template for your ongoing library development.
The fully documented starter library comprises more than 11,000 parts including 1700+ xDX symbols and 1000+ IPC-compliant and manufacturer recommended PADS decals.
- IPC-7351B compliant
- Large variety of device types
- Clearly defined partitions for easy navigation
- Manufacturer part number, checked by Valor® NPI for footprint accuracy
- All part numbers qualified for use in schematic and layout
- Manufacturer part numbers verified as current
- Descriptions of the standards used to create the library
- Fully compatible with PADS VX and PADS 9.5
- Library administration support
Included with the download are:
- Central library for PADS integrated flow
- PADS netlist library
- xDX Databook database and configurations for integrated and netlist flows
- Project templates for creating new xDX Designer projects
- User Guide
To get the starter library you must have a current SupportNet account.
BOM Connector™ from Router Solutions lets PCB manufacturers work more efficiently by improving front-end BOM processing and closely tying their ERP system into the flow. EMS companies in particular can achieve great improvements by using BOM Connector™ to accelerate the quoting and component sourcing processes and make them more accurateNew course: Introduction to UVM
This course will guide you from rudimentary SystemVerilog through a complete UVM testbench. The latest addition to the Verification Academy video library is now available.