Release PADS® VX.2.3
PADS VX.2.3 has released and is now available for download on SupportCenter. This release introduces the Rigid-Flex option to PADS Professional, and adds MCAD Collaboration to the core product for PADS Standard, Standard Plus, and Professional.
New in this release
PADS Standard/Standard Plus:
- Dynamic Copper Pour
- PADS MCAD Collaborator added to core product (PN 248262, PADS MCAD Collaborator option, is now obsolete)
- Enable legacy options with Standard and Standard Plus
- PADS AutoRouter HSD
- Adv Packaging Toolkit
- Chip on Board Toolkit
- Central Library
- Remove redundant partitions (enables easier library migrations)
- Multiple vias in Integrated Flow
- 3D improvements
- CAT Themes
- Customer satisfaction: 60+ SR’s
- Verification improvements
More details can be found in the release notes
- Rigid-Flex option
- Floating licenses now available for all Options
- PADS Professional MCAD Collaborator to core product (PADS Pro Advanced 3D option is now obsolete)
and much more. Full details can be found in the release notes.
This article highlights the growth of the IoT (Internet of Things) and how PLM technology can help SMBs take advantage of this digital transformation like their larger counterparts.New Release Xpedition Enterprise VX.2.3.
The Xpedition® Enterprise install has been greatly simplified to provide a better download experience. Many of the smaller widely used products are now delivered with the core product rather than being required to download separately. In addition, many of the products have gone through a minor name change to help identify that they are part of the Xpedition family of products.