Release of Service Pack 1 Omnify Empower 5.0.
|Omnify is pleased to announce the availability of Service Pack 1 of Omnify Empower 5.0. It is strongly recommended that existing Empower 5.0 customers install this Service Pack.|
|Existing 5.0 customers should contact their qualified Omnify Application Engineer before installing this Service Pack to ensure any customizations and changes are applied after installation of this Service Pack. Customers will need to uninstall their existing 5.0 installation prior to installing this Service Pack.
Service Pack 1 Features and Updates:
- Improved Performance: Significant reduction in login time over SP0 (5.0 Release).
- Omnify Toolkit Module: Service Pack 1 now includes the standard Omnify Toolkit module. The Omnify Toolkit provides tools, utilities, libraries, and an application development platform used by Omnify to build all 3rd party interfaces/integrations and custom reports. The Omnify Toolkit includes a Toolkit Administrator module that provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for setup, options, and testing of all custom interfaces and reports.
- Web Server Configuration GUI: Service Pack 1 now includes a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for modifying various web server (web.config) settings. The User Interface can be accessed from the Omnify Server Home Page.
- Add Documents from Folder: You can now add/load multiple documents from a specified folder. Users can select which documents will be assigned from the folder. Documents can be assigned directly to items or as redlines/changes to Changes/ECOs.
- Various Additional Updates, Fixes, and Enhancements: Service Pack 1 provides various fixes and enhancements from SP0 (5.0 Release). Many support cases were closed with this release.