Release of service pack 2 of Omnify Empower 5.0
We are pleased to announce the availability of Service Pack 2 of Omnify Empower 5.0. It is strongly recommended that existing Empower 5.0 customers install this Service Pack.
Existing 5.0 customers should contact their qualified Omnify Application Engineer before installing this Service Pack to ensure any customizations and changes are applied after installation of this Service Pack. Customers will need to uninstall their existing 5.0 installation prior to installing this Service Pack.
Service Pack 2 Features and Updates:
- New Imports: The Data Importer in Service Pack 2 now allows you to import Changes/ECOs and Quality/CAPAs. You can assign General information, Attributes and Documents as well as assign affected items and revisions on imports.
- Data Update/Import Routines: New, simplified, setup of data importing/updating routines are now available in the Omnify Toolkit. These routines provide data updates from 3rd party applications to be set up through simple XML guide files and can read data from various sources (Excel, Text, OmniBOM, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Logout and Home Page Links: Logout links are now easily accessible from most forms in Desktop. You can also provide custom links directly to the Omnify Server Home Page to simplify navigation and direct users to specific forms and sections within all applications.
- LDAP Support for OmniBOM and CADKit: OmniBOM and CADKit now support the use of LDAP for user authentication.
- Various Additional Updates, Fixes, and Enhancements: Service Pack 2 provides various fixes and enhancements from SP1 (5.0 Release). Many support cases were closed with this release.
- View all Features and Updates