FLOEFD, FLOEFD for CATIA V5, FLOEFD for Creo, FLOEFD for NX and FLOEFD for Solid Edge version 2019.4 has been released and are available to download from SupportNet.
- Illuminance Near field and Far field plot. You can now display Illuminance (incoming radiant flux adjusted for the capability of human eye to see the light, i.e. intensity of visible light) plot in the near field (close to the light source) and Luminous Intensity versus angle far away from the light source (so that the source can be considered as point source).
- LED additional rays. You can now add additional rays for a radiated LED (a LED with radiation source automatically enabled once you set LEDs radiation properties).
- Radiation absorption cut-off wavelength. You can now specify a radiation wavelength above which the material is considered to be opaque.
- Import Structure function. Structure function (RC ladder) from T3Ster (*.xCTM) can now be imported into Network Assembly.
- Via material selection. All vias in SmartPCB can be assigned with either dielectric or copper material or excluded from the calculation.
- FMU support. Functional Mock-up Interface is now supported by FLOEFD (version 2.0). FMU export and FMU import allows to perform co-simulations of FLOEFD with various simulation tools supporting FMI.
- Export forces. The new export of forces makes it easier to interface FLOEFD with Simcenter 3D Motion.
- Component Control filters. You can show hidden or duplicated components in the Component Control dialog.
- Plot Min Max values use crop. Plot Min and Max values are now calculated taking into account the plot’s crop.
Via Support Center you can check the Simcenter FloEFD Release Notes for all versions.