We are pleased to announce that Simcenter FLOEFD, FLOEFD for CATIA V5, FLOEFD for Creo, FLOEFD for NX and FLOEFD for Solid Edge version 2020.1 are available to download from Support Center.
List of new enhancements:
- FLOEFD BCI ROM+Package Creator module (PN 281289)
- FLOEFD Electronics Cooling Center module (PN 281288)
- Thermal Netlist extraction
- Package Creator and XTXMLA import
- ECXML Import
- Electrical Element
- Battery model extraction from experiment
- Battery ECM of 3rd order
- Multiple Edit for batteries
- Import plots from Scene
- Custom visualization parameters (CVP) depending on CVP
- Shock waves stabilization
- Rotating angle associated goal
- Create curve from trajectory (CATIA)
- New NX versions support
- Mesh Boolean Operations (Beta)
Release Highlighs of Simcenter FLOEFD can be found here.
Welcome to the most prestigious design contest in PCB—the Technology Leadership Awards by Mentor, a Siemens Business! Started in 1988, this program is the longest running competition of its kind in the EDA industry. It recognizes engineers and CAD designers who use Mentor’s innovative technology to address today’s complex PCB systems design challenges and produce industry-leading products.DownStream Release Update
DownStream has a new release available for download from their website. This release addresses important defects in CAM350 14.1 and BluePrint 6.1.All customers who are eligible for CAM350 14.1 or BluePrint 6.1 may download this build.