What’s New - Capital® and VeSys 2.0 Version 2015.1
On-demand Web Seminar
This video will introduce you to Capital and VeSys 2.0 version 2015.1. This presentation highlights some of the key benefits of this new release, including the new Ribbon and on-demand Training.
Capital and VeSys release 2015.1 contains over 60 new features, including a new user interface. This 25 minute video introduces some of the key enhancements delivered in this new release.
What You Will Learn
The new Ribbon highlights how to:
- Reduce complexity - automatically tunes its content to the context the user is working in
- Create consistency - consistent experience across all Capital and VeSys tools
- Drive discoverability - new search capability makes it easier than ever to find what you are looking for
Who Should View
- Electrical system, documentation, component, and manufacturing engineers
- Existing users of Capital or VeSys 2.0
Mentor Graphics Corporation announced a comprehensive product-creation platform based on PADS® PCB software that enables individual engineers and small teams to solve the engineering challenges involved in creating today’s electronic products. With increasing systems design complexity and the need for printed circuit board (PCB), mechanical and systems engineers to access easy-to-deploy tools, the PADS platform has been extended to enable engineers to develop PCB-based systems from concept through manufacturing hand-off.New Technical Verification Papers available
We are pleased to inform you about the New Technical Verification Papers that are available.