Provides you with a single, secure location to manage all of the essential information for phases of your product's life span (concept, development, production, support, end-of-life).
- Manage your complete product record
- Flexible deployment options (On-premises/Cloud/Hybrid)
- Easy to Use
- Minimal IT maintenance
- Open integration to existing systems
- Affordable/Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Rapid Return of Investment (ROI)
Empower PLM provides a complete data management system that allows users to assign all data necessary to describe design, manufacturing, purchasing, quality/test, and service aspects of product records.
The core building block of the Empower PLM system is the Item Master. The Item Master can represent any product object (parts/components, documents, Bill of Material [BOM], Software Components, Machines/Instruments, etc).
Empower manages all revisions of the Item Master and provides a complete audit trail detailing all historical changes.
Empower PLM provides full Bill of Material management functionality including:
- Complete BOM revision control and audit trail
- Structured Change/ECO management process to control BOM changes
- Comprehensive importing/exporting/reporting
- BOM Routing Management
- Complete BOM hierarchy viewing
- Direct integration with ERP system for automated BOM uploads/updates
Empower PLM Change/ECO management provides:
- Full data redlining (BOMs, Documents, Suppliers, Status, Parameters, etc.)
- Automatic redline/change creation upon BOM import
- Automated workflow processing
- Parallel/concurrent changes for affected items
- Customizable Change/ECO classification (ECR, ECO, ECN, MCO, Deviations, etc.) and rules
Empower PLM provides a complete document management system:
- Vaulting/revision control with check-in/check-out features
- Document associations to any Empower object (Items, BOMs, Changes/ECOs, Projects, Quality, Training, etc.)
- User privileges for viewing and editing
- Multi-site, synchronized vault locations
- Optional integration with other document control systems
The Empower PLM Quality Management module is integrated with all product data stored in Empower, offering a unified location to manage product and quality data.
It is a closed-loop Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) system that provides users with the ability to capture and route (for resolution) any product defects and issues.
The Quality Management module consists of forms, reports, and alerts to classify and analyze product problems. Quality forms can be created and classified to represent any type of problem, such as: Corrective Actions (CAR), Preventive Actions (PAR), Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR), Non-Conforming Materials Report (NCMR), and Customer Complaints.
The Empower PLM Project Management module is integrated with all product data stored in Empower to centralize product and project data.
The Project Management module provides a facility to:
- Capture and track critical project data (schedules, tasks, resources, deliverables, etc.)
- ntegrate and associate project and product data
- Report and analyze projects (trend analysis, resource allocation, schedule predictions)
- Automate task status and progress
The Empower Training Management module provides an automated system to manage all internal and external training events.
The Training Management module helps customers manage training requirements by:
- Tracking and documenting all internal and external training records
- Identifying affected users and customers
- Automatically alerting trainees for training/re-training
- Assigning comprehension exams to gauge understanding
- Automating training setup on policy, product, document changes
- Identifying recurring training/test/calibration events
The Empower HelpDesk module provides a communication portal to capture the "human element" of product development, decisions, and issues.
It provides users with the ability to:
- Capture discussion/dialog/blogging trail around any Empower object
- Create, assign, and route issues/tickets to appropriate personnel
- Define solutions and build a knowledge base for common issues
- Collect customer feedback and associate feedback with product records
- Leverage a web portal for communicating and collaborating with "Empower" and "Non-Empower" users (Contractors, Customers, Suppliers, etc.)
Empower PLM provides you with the necessary technology to meet the needs of:
- RoHS, WEEE, China/Korea/Japan RoHS, REACH, etc. directives
- IMDS, IPC-1752, JIG, etc. data standards
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations:
- 21 CFR - Part 11
- 21 CFR - Part 820