HyperLynx eliminates the manual process by automatically dividing the channel to 2.5D and 3D field solvers (for accurate modeling) and synthesizing the resulting models for subsequent time-domain or frequency-domain analysis or compliance verification, all while providing the EM expertise needed for accurate SERDES analysis.
- Eliminates the current, multiple-software-based, manual approach for channel extraction and model post-processing
- Properly accounts for the location and path of the return signal
- Implements “rules of thumb” during port creation, number of mesh elements, and setting of boundary conditions to create accurate, high-frequency S-parameter models
- Automated workflows let you offload in-house SI experts and consultants
- Automatically applies previously generated S-parameter models to similarly routed configurations to reduce design analysis time