Many of today’s product designs include multiple RF modules, with high-speed digital and analog circuitry in tight proximity on the same board. For complex system-level designs, as much as 75% of the total cycle time can be spent on RF circuits, making it imperative to find ways to drive efficiency through this process.
- Ground stitching vias to shield RF circuits
- Restrictive clearance rules specific to RF
- Automated RF circuit arrangement and grouping
- Via-stitching for easy creation of co-planar wave guides
- Flood regions with vias according to your rules
- The import of complex RF shapes
- Chamfered corners
Today’s PCB designs often include multiple RF modules, with high-speed digital and analog circuitry in tight proximity. Up to 75% of total cycle time can be spent on RF circuits. The PADS Professional combination of engine and modeling technologies enables you to implement a fast, efficient, unified design flow.