Expert Series: A First Look at Project Integration: Updating and Keeping your design synchronized
The integrated flow in Xpedition and PADS Professional provides mechanisms to synchronize the design schematic, layout, and library. The 'Project Integration' process controls how the schematic design passes information to/from the layout design. This process also provides methods to check for Central Library changes and updates the design data accordingly.
What You Will Learn:
- What is project integration
- What are the various Packager options?
- What is going on “behind the scenes” when the Packager is run
- Review of a few schematic properties to use with Packager
- Forward Annotation, design synchronization, and layout packaging
- Local libraries in the front-end and back-end of the project.
- Making changes to local libraries and how packager can effect these changes
- Running back annotation to update the schematic and the front-end data
Who Should Attend:
- Users who need a deeper understanding of design synchronization and integration
- Users who want to understand more about the local libraries and Packager options
- Users who want to understand when to synchronize your design
- PADS Professional
Customer Only Live webinar: A First Look at Project Integration: Updating and Keeping your design synchronized
Wednesday the 15th of December 2021
6:00 PM CEST