Altium to PADS Professional Migration
Online Web Seminar
If you are an Altium® Designer user that needs more, there’s no better time than now to try PADS® Professional! You’ll get better interactive high speed routing, more robust constraint management, advanced Rigid-Flex support, and RF design integration and routing as well.
The first step in adopting a new tool is bring over your data and libraries. Please join us for a webinar focused on bringing an Altium Designer project into PADS Professional. We will discuss creating a central library, translating cells into that library, creating a new project in PADS, importing your schematic and layout, and packaging and synchronizing your design.
Embedded translators make it easy to import Altium® schematic and layout files into PADS. Hierarchical structure and all design information are maintained and translation logs show items for review.
What You Will Learn
- How to translate Altium Schematic and Libraries to PADS Professional
- How to translate Altium Layout Designs to PADS Professional
- How to preserve the integrity of the design
Who Should Attend
- Current engineers and PCB Designers using Altium Designer
- Engineers and PCB Designers who are moving from Altium to PADS Professional
Online Web Seminar Altium to PADS Professional Migration
Thursday the 7th of February 2019
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM CEST