Are You Prepared for 5G Platform Deployment 2020?
The vision of 5G is becoming clearer as deployment gains speed. Looking ahead to this major transformation in cellular technology, Mentor has developed an innovative verification platform to ensure bug free architecture and implementation. This session explains the verification challenges in accelerating the development of a new 5G fronthaul infrastructure, and how Mentor’s verification and validation technology helps you satisfy the quality, compatibility and interoperability objectives of your 5G roll out. Mentor’s Veloce emulation platform and X-STEP fronthaul test environment combine to accomplish early and flexible testing for 5G chip sets for both pre- and post-silicon development.
What You Will Learn
- How 5G deployment creates change in the fronthaul infrastructure
- How Mentor’s innovative verification platform ensure bug free architecture and implementation
- Use cases for implementing the Veloce emulation platform and X-STEP fronthaul test environment
Who Should Attend
- Design and verification engineers
- Design and verification managers and directors
- CAD Engineers and Managers
- Development Engineers working on 5G technology
Live webinar: Are You Prepared for 5G Platform Deployment 2020?
Thursday the 3rd of September 2020
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM CEST
This session takes a broad look at ISO 26262, the safety standard for electronic and electronic systems deployed into automobiles. In this session, we will review the activities and work products expected within the majority of chapters defined in ISO 26262.Comprehensive Memory Modeling - DDR Questa® Verification IP
Covered all the possible memory configuration scenarios? Finding it difficult to debug simulation for such a complex protocol? Ever wondered how to measure controller’s performance?