Automate PCB thermal analysis to shorten development
Learn how thermal engineers can apply automation to better respond to electronic engineering design teams who have multiple PCB design revisions that require thermal verification in the shortest time possible.
Explore key drivers for faster turnaround time of PCB thermal analysis, from the complexity of modern multi-layer Printed Circuit Board (PCB) designs to the relentless pressure to reduce time-to-market. Typical CFD analysis workflow for PCB thermal simulation has common stages, such as EDA data import during pre-processing, where there are opportunities to apply automation to eliminate manual repeated tasks.
This webinar focuses on how automation best practices using scripting, recorded macros, and Python coding can save you time. Learn how thermal engineers can apply automation to better respond to electronic engineering design teams who have multiple PCB design revisions that require thermal verification in the shortest time possible.
Topics that will be covered on automating PCB thermal analysis:
- Common pre-processing, solve, and post-processing bottlenecks
- Identifying automation opportunities in PCB thermal analysis
- Efficient PCB data import and processing automation e.g. ODB++ files
- Standardizing batch analysis, post-processing, and report generation
- Intuitive automation setup with recorded macros and scripting
- Leveraging the power of Python scripting in electronics cooling simulation
- Example: Dynamic thermal simulation control for enhanced performance
Live webinar: Automate PCB thermal analysis to shorten development
Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024
17:00 hr CET
Join Global Customer Support and Success personnel for a panel discussion on a review of some of the Designer schematic processes.Questa Increase Coverage
Join us to learn how Questa Increase Coverage can help you achieve code coverage closure, faster.