Experience our Cutting-Edge Technology found in
At this webinar you will learn how DFMStream provides powerful DFM capabilities in an easy-to- use environment, saving you valuable time and resources, while reducing manufacturing delays.
By identifying DFM issues before fabrication, DFMStream helps you realize shortened turn-around times, improved product quality, and overall reduced costs.
With the revolutionary changes in Release 14.5 we now support the importation and visualization of CAD designs containing Flex, Rigid Flex and Embedded component data in both 2D and 3D views.
Key highlights include:
- Import /Export of ODB++ and IPC-2581 Rigid Flex Designs
- Import/Export of ODB++ and IPC-2581 Embedded Parts Designs
- Stack Up Visualizer Rigid-Flex Related Updates:
- Visualize and Manage Multiple Stackups Present in Rigid-Flex Designs
- Support for PCB Core Materials Definition
- Rigid-Flex Stackup Exchange with your PCB Fabricator
- New Rigid-Flex and Other Advanced Packaging Material Types
3D Viewing of Rigid-Flex Designs, Embedded Components, Slots, Cutouts and Cavities
- Creation and Management of Rigid-Flex Related Areas:
- Stack up Zone Areas
- Bend, Rigid, Flex and Stiffener areas
- Layer Profile Areas
Expanded Drill Checking and Via-in-Pad DFM analysis
In Release 14 we introduced:
- 3D visualization and documentation of manufacturing data
- Completely new and streamlined user interface for CAM350/DFMStream
- Improved management and execution of all DFM analysis functions
- Seamless sharing of data among all DownStream products with our common database
- Support for 64 bit, as well as so much more
We created a truly integrated 2D/3D environment for improved PCB post processing. CAM350/DFMStream is designed to analyze, verify, and optimize a PCB design for succhttps://downstreamtech.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RT4PmdyhRgKlqRfVUAD5XQessful fabrication.
Live Webinar CAM350
Tuesday the 19th of January 2021