EDM Databook Toolbox & Designer DBC file
Several Xpedition Designer applications require a Databook Configuration File (DBC file) to access component data from an EDM library database. These include Search/Databook, Replace Part and Variant Manager. In EDM Library Cockpit, a Databook toolbox is used to create and maintain the required DBC file.
This webcast demonstrates how the EDM Databook toolbox is used to map those characteristics and catalogs to properties and partitions for use within Xpedition Designer, and how to introduce a new characteristic/property to an existing partition.
Additionally, other toolboxes that are related to Designer operations are discussed.
What You Will Learn:
- An introduction to Search & Databook
- Using Search/Databook with EDM as a datasource
- EDM Toolboxes interface data in EDM Library to Designer
- EDM Toolbox customization
- Other EDM Toolboxes related to the Designer flow
- Tips & Tricks
- Current issues
Who Should Attend:
- EDM Design Users
- EDM Administrators
- Project Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Designers using Schematic & PCB in EDM
Customer Technical Webcast: EDM Databook Toolbox & Designer DBC file
Wednesday August 31, 2022