Enterprise Managed Blocks in EDM Design Cockpit
The ability to reuse circuitry from previous projects can save design time and reduce risk and certification costs. The Enterprise Managed Block functionality in Xpedition Enterprise combines design reuse with the data management capability of the Xpedition EDM tool suite.
This webinar will discuss design reuse in general, then delve into Enterprise Managed Blocks specifically. Attendees will have a chance to learn how to manage and use Enterprise Managed Blocks in EDM Design Cockpit. Demonstrations will cover the creation, placement, modification and update of Enterprise Managed Blocks, as well as the Certification and ECO process.
The Presenters are:
Debi Sorensen, Senior Corporate Application Engineer focusing on the design capture, library and constraint entry tools, Mentor - A Siemens Business
Roger McNeil, Corporate Application Engineer mainly supporting DxDesigner and specializing in Variant Manager, xDx DataBook and scripting, Mentor - A Siemens Business
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- Schematic & PCB Designers
- Engineering Managers
- Project Managers
What You Will Learn
- How to create an Enterprise Managed Block
- How to place an Enterprise Managed Block in a design
- How to tell that Enterprise Managed Blocks in your designs have been changed
- How to Certify an Enterprise Managed Block
- How to change certified Enterprise Managed Blocks using the formal ECO process.
Xpedition Webcast: Enterprise Managed Blocks in EDM Design Cockpit
Tuesday the 30th of June 2020
6:00 PM till 7:00 PM CEST