Experience Release 2018's cutting-edge new features
Discover DownStream's highly acclaimed software products. During this webinar, we will walk you through all the cutting-edge changes and updates in Release 2018 - BluePrint-PCB 6.0, CAM350/DFMStream 14.0.
With release 2018, we created a truly integrated 2D/3D environment for improved PCB post processing, with technology enhancements including:
- 3D visualization and documentation of manufacturing data
- Completely new and streamlined user interface for CAM350 and DFMStream
- Seamlessly share data among all DownStream products with our common database
- Improved management and execution of all DFM analysis functions
- Support for 64 bit, as well as other upgrades
Webinar: Experience Release 2018's cutting-edge new features
Wednesday the 19th of December 2018
This live webinar will reveal how electro-mechanical co-design can enable you to meet your cost and time-to-market goals, allowing you to beat your competitors to market and deliver higher quality products.FPGA Forum
FPGA-forum is a yearly event for the Norwegian FPGA community. FPGA-designers, project managers, technical managers, researchers, final year students and the major vendors gather for a two-day focus on FPGA.