Getting Started with Automation in Xpedition Enterprise Tools
Xpedition automation offers the user enhanced capabilities beyond the scope of delivered commands. Internal and External scripts may be written to access hundreds of methods and objects within the Xpedition database to customize user functionality with the tools.
Who should attend?
Any designer/engineer wanting to know how to get started with automation.
What they will learn:
• They will learn what Siemens has to offer in automating the tools?
• What is “Automation”?
• What is “COM”?
• What languages are supported by the tools?
• What does the support team support with automation?
• What documentation is available and how to get to it?
• Where are some starter scripts?
• How does one run scripts from the tools?
• What training is available?
What you will NOT learn:
This is not a training session on how to write scripts.
Customer Only Live webinar: Getting Started with Automation in Xpedition Enterprise Tools
Wednesday the 9th of June 2021
5:00 PM CEST