Expert Series: HyperLynx VX.2.10 Updated Multi-Board Connector
Setting up and simulating multi-board systems quickly and effectively has never been easier than with the new multi-board connector features:
- Tabular Connection Editor
- HyperLynx S-Parameter Connection Syntax.
Additionally, there are eight new enhancements for intuitive ease of use. Fast configuration of a motherboard with four downline cards will be demonstrated.
What You Will Learn:
- How to configure even the most irregular connector using the Model Connections feature
- How to use the Net Filter function to quickly assign nets to s-parameter ports
- Save your work using the Export function
- Reuse your configured connector in a step and repeat process for multiple downline cards
Who Should Attend:
- HyperLynx Users
- HyperLynx SI
Customer Only Live webinar: HyperLynx VX.2.10 Updated Multi-Board Connector
Thursday the 11th of November 2021
5:00 PM CEST
This webcast showcases new additions to the Analysis Definition Manager, Xpedition and Cadence workflows, integration with Xcelerator Share and more. We’ll also review the brand-new ERF Conversion Wizard. There will also be a live Q&A session with the Valor NPI Support team.EDM Librarian: New Checkin/Checkout Functionality
VX.2.10 introduces new functionality for check-out/check-in to more efficiently manage references between all CAD elements in the library.