Live Webcast: Global Regulatory Compliance - Keeping Your Head Above Water in a Sea of Paper
Do you find yourself drowning in a sea of paper to meet growing regulatory mandates required for your manufacturing organization?
Chances are your organization is like most companies and relies on a manual paper process and filing cabinets to manage regulatory compliance. Or perhaps your organization upgraded compliance record keeping with electronic forms, only to be re-incarnated in printed form and stored in filing cabinets. This can leave you drowning in a sea of paper causing inefficient processes, increased risk of non-compliance and unsuccessful audits. This educational webinar will help you learn how to effectively and efficiently address the demands of global compliance.
This is a first in an upcoming of series of webinars, "Challenges of Global Regulatory Compliance: A Sea of Paper".
Attend This Live, Interactive Webinar to Discover:
- How to change your organization's view of compliance.
- How to measure the impact of compliance demands on your organization.
- How to identify and manage the risks of compliance for your products and manufacturing operations.
- How to solve the work load issue with automated systems-not forms and silos of data.
- How to leverage the hard work done by hundreds of similar companies, and lower your cost of compliance.
Learn from the experts and improve your prospects of meeting your quality objectives.
- What: Global Regulatory Compliance - Keeping Your Head Above Water in a Sea of Paper
- When: Wednesday 14th of December 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 19:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Registration: Web