PCB Documentation Seminar - November 16th
Automate and Ease the Creation, Revision, Interpretation and Distribution of PCB Documentation
BluePrint is a PCB document authoring tool which quickly creates electronic drawings to drive the PCB fabrication and assembly processes. A tool that knows it is creating a PCB document and leverages the PCB CAD data to automatically create and intelligently link PCB Views, details, document notes, external documents, URLs and multi-media content.
- Use PCB intelligence to create common drawing elements
- Create live and interactive documentation with hyperlinks and multi-media
- Create and use templates to quickly populate a documentation set
- Create comprehensive PCB Fabrication Drawings
- Store all information associated with the PCB assembly in one electronic "release package"
- Manage and implement engineering changes (ECOs) instantly
- Allow viewing of documents without the application - via the web, PDF, or a free viewer
With BluePrint, you can create an electronic PCB release package that is more comprehensive and easy to interpret.
- What: BluePrint PCB: PCB Documentation Seminar
- When: Wednesday, 16th November 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 3:00 PM CEST