Stop Wasting Time Reviewing Your PCB Designs
Design Rule Check: HyperLynx DRC
Are you tired of spending hours and days reviewing circuit board designs for the same things? Is it cumbersome making sure that all your colleagues were looking for the same things? Would you like to eliminate bottlenecks caused by reviews from certain specialist groups?
In this webinar, we will discuss how HyperLynx DRC (Design Rule Checks) can help you achieve automated, repeatable design reviews that are uniform across your organization. HyperLynx DRC can check for complicated issues such as reference plane changes, nets crossing gaps, and even impedance. And it can be programmed to look for almost anything on your board design.
What You Will Learn:
- How to reduce PCB review times from days to minutes
- How to address common issues that are difficult to simulate, like EMI
- How to capture design expertise in programmable Design Rule Checks (DRCs)
Who Should Attend:
- PCB Designers
- What: Design Rule Check: HyperLynx DRC
- When: Thursday 1th of November 2012
- Where: Online
- Time: 17:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour