Live Webinar: Introduction to LivePartLibrary
Through SamacSys close relationships with component suppliers, users may search for parts live from within LPL. Having reviewed the data, including price, available stock and lead time, suitable parts may then be downloaded locally into the LPL database.
Users may add any additional information to the downloaded parametric data. Typically this would include Schematic symbols, PCB footprints, 3D model, simulation models and more. You may use your own symbols & footprints, however LPL provides a library of over 10,000 IPC compliant Schematic symbols & footprints and this number is growing by the day.
In addition symbols may be created using the SchematicPartWizard. This creates large pin count, fractured Symbols in seconds from just a list of pins.
With LPL's client-server architecture and integration to PCB, PLM & ERP tools, relevant component information is now available company-wide to engineering, production and purchasing teams for immediate use.
Who Should Attend?
- Spending too much time on Library work
- Creating symbols & footprints
- Spend time manually manipulating BoM's
- Errors - wrong parts being used on PCB's
- Mentor Graphics PADS Logic users
- What: Live Webinar: Introduction to LivePartLibrary
- When: Friday December 6th, 2013
- Where: Online
- Time: 10:00 AM CEST