More Efficient Use of General Batch Simulations in HyperLynx SI
Customer Only Webinar
The HyperLynx SI General Batch Wizard is easy to set up, runs quickly, and has powerful features. The batch wizard includes quick analysis for estimates and net statistics, detailed batch simulations for accurate signal integrity and crosstalk results, and various reporting formats that can include saved waveforms. Many users overlook features in the General Batch Wizard that could make their simulation time more efficient.
The goal of this presentation is to educate more users about these features that could enhance their productivity in HyperLynx SI simulations.
What You Will Learn
- Some of the topics that we will present in this webinar are:
- Creating and using net classes
- Assigning appropriate stimuli to nets and net classes
- Setting coupling thresholds for efficient crosstalk simulations
- Defining driver – receiver pairs for correct results reporting
- Quick analysis and detailed analysis for faster crosstalk results
Who Should Attend
- Engineering managers
- PCB Design engineers
- Signal Integrity Engineers
- PCB Layout designers
Customer Only Webinar: More Efficient Use of General Batch Simulations in HyperLynx SI
Thursday the 21st of May 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST
Ensure that you are getting designs right the first time, avoiding costly overdesign, and saving recurrent test cycles in the lab with built-in HyperLynx SI and PI in PADS Professional.An introduction to efficient VHDL verification – using the open source UVVM
This presentation will show you the basics of making good testbenches, give you a fast introduction to UVVM Utility Library, and show you step-by-step how to get started in only 4 minutes. Entry level UVVM is really dead simple, and this will show you how and why.