Net Classes and Clearances in PADS Professional
Customer Only Webinar
In this customer-only webinar, we'll show you how to use Net Classes and Clearances that save valuable time and can help speed up your design process.
Learn how to use Net Classes and Clearance that save valuable time and can help speed up your design process.
What You Will Learn
- Setup Net Classes for new designs
- Add in Hierarchical Net Classes for routing Differential Pairs or Byte lanes
- Create Clearances that apply to different types of Printed Circuit Boards
- Understanding how Net Class to Net Class Clearance Rules work with Schemes
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers, PCB Designers on PADS Professional Layout and users of PADS Professional Designer
Customer Only Webinar: Net Classes and Clearances in PADS Professional
Thursday the 14th of May 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
This presentation will show how a good testbench architecture and a structured verification component approach will make advanced verification significantly easier to understand and control. VVCs and high- level transaction (SW-like commands) are explained, and of course we will go through the most important new features and functionality, - and explain how they will help you making a better testbench - and develop this much faster.Schematic Verification in the Xpedition Flow
This customer only webinar will explain what areas Designer Verify and Xpedition Schematic Analysis cover and how to run these tools on your design.