Optimize FPGA/PCB interconnect using FPGA I/O Optimizer and the Custom Flow
PGA I/O Optimizer (IOPT) is used to optimize the signal assignments between an FPGA and PCB. It can operate in two flows: Generic and Custom. The generic flow makes use of library symbols and parts and was covered in a previous webcast (please see MG611458).
This webcast demonstrates how to use IOPT custom flow to create FPGA symbols and parts and then use those to optimize FPGA/PCB interconnect. Additionally, we will introduce the new enhancements in VX2.12, how to request new FPGA devices and how to optimize multiple FPGAs with IOPT.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of IOPT and the FPGA generic flow
- Using the custom flow to implement FPGA I/O Optimizer (IOPT) into an existing PCB.
- Choosing between FPGA optimization using the Generic flow or the custom flow
- FPGA library update and requesting new FPGA devices
- Using IOPT with multiple FPGAs
Who Should Attend:
- Xpedition Users
- PADS Professional users
- FPGA Design Engineers
- Xpedition - FPGA IOPT
- PADS Pro - FPGA IOPT
- Library Manager - FPGA Wizard
Customer Technical Webcast: Optimize FPGA/PCB interconnect using FPGA I/O Optimizer and the Custom Flow
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
18:00 hr CET