PADS Professional 3D Expert Series
This customer tehnical webcast will cover the 3D design capabilities available in PADS Professional Layout. The ability to visualize your PCB designs in 3D allows you to find and fix electro-mechanical design problems earlier in the design process.
PADS Professional Layout includes a fully integrated 2D/3D environment where the 3D layout uses the same selection, planning and placement functionality as the 2D layout tool. It provides photorealist visualization, support for industry-standard 3D models and interfaces to mechanical design tools. This Webcast will discuss these capabilities.
What You Will Learn
- Best Practices for working with 3D
- Import capabilities available with PADS Professional Layout 3D
- Export capabilities available with PADS Professional Layout 3D
- 3D clearances and 3D Design Rules Checking
- Working with MCAD Collaborator to exchange data with your Mechanical Cad team
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- PCB Layout Engineers and Designers using PADS Professional Layout
- Hardware Engineers working in Designer that will need to review the 3D aspects of a PADS Professional Layout
Customer Technical Webcast: PADS Professional 3D Expert Series
Wednesday the 15th of July 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST