PDN Power-Aware Analysis: Comparing the Four Model Extractor Types
This webcast will talk about the four Model Extractor types found in the Analyze 3D EM > Manage Power Aware SI Models page.
- The extracted model types are:
- Power-distribution network (PDN),
- Signal Vias for Crosstalk through PDN,
- Signal nets and PDN including no-ideal return paths, and
- Signal net only including non-ideal return paths.
- Each of these evaluates the different noise levels injected into the power planes.
What You Will Learn
- How to set up and run each analysis
- Interactive simulation showing cumulative noise effects on the high-speed eye
Customer-only webinar: PDN Power-Aware Analysis: Comparing the Four Model Extractor Types
Thursday the 24th of September 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST
This webinar will discuss design reuse in general, then delve into Self-Managed Blocks specifically. Attendees will have a chance to learn how to manage and use Self-Managed Blocks.Functional Safety: ISO 26262 in Simple Terms
This session takes a broad look at ISO 26262, the safety standard for electronic and electronic systems deployed into automobiles. In this session, we will review the activities and work products expected within the majority of chapters defined in ISO 26262.