PDN Power-Aware Analysis: Comparing the Four Model Extractor Types
This webcast will talk about the four Model Extractor types found in the Analyze 3D EM > Manage Power Aware SI Models page.
- The extracted model types are:
- Power-distribution network (PDN),
- Signal Vias for Crosstalk through PDN,
- Signal nets and PDN including no-ideal return paths, and
- Signal net only including non-ideal return paths.
- Each of these evaluates the different noise levels injected into the power planes.
What You Will Learn
- How to set up and run each analysis
- Interactive simulation showing cumulative noise effects on the high-speed eye
Customer-only webinar: PDN Power-Aware Analysis: Comparing the Four Model Extractor Types
Thursday the 24th of September 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST