Integrated photonics drives next generation
On September 27, 2016, the 2nd edition of the Photonic Integration Conference will take place at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The following topics will be covered during the second edition:
- Business models for applying Photonic Integration
- Cases of Photonic Integration in optical sensing, lighting & energy, displays, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, security & defence, robotic manufacturing processes
- Integration of photonics with microelectronics at the chip, board and system levels
- Tools for developing and packaging
Who should attend?
The conference is mainly addressed to:
- System integration engineers in optical sensing, lighting & energy, information technology, telecom, healthcare & life science, big-data, security & defence, manufacturing.
- Innovation Managers, CTO’s or Business Development Managers working in the Semiconductor industry
- Optical and electronic component engineers
- Investors, CEOs, and marketing directors tracking the direction of integrated photonics and or semi-conductor industry
- Industry analysts and consultants looking to understand the latest technology advances in integrated photonics
… but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in photonic integration!
This year’s conference will focus on business developments for integrated photonics, the shifting from academics to business (and, accordingly, the shift in market demand). Besides that, the conference will include, among others, sessions on medical, life science, military and data/ICT applications, as well as some academic sessions and workshops.
Click here for an overview of the program.
Registration includes full day attendance with lunch and drinks, the conference, visit to the exhibition and a networking reception.
- Conference; Standard Rate: € 295,00 (excl 21%VAT);
- Conference; Members LinkedIn Group Rate (become member of the LinkedIn Group here, and get the discount directly): € 265,00 (excl. 21%VAT;
- Conference; Academic Rate (for employees of universities, research institutions or PhD / Post Docs); € 245,00 (excl. 21%VAT);
27th of September 2016
08:45 - 18:30
Conference Center HIgh Tech Campus
High Tech Campus 1, 5656 Eindhoven
With Advanced PCB Modeling Regions for More Detailed FEA Analysis. This latest release of Sherlock provides new and advanced tools that enable manufacturers to create more sophisticated, real-world simulations, quickly and accurately.DownStream Technologies - BluePrint PCB webinar
Create High Quality Documentation Saving Time and Costs with BluePrint-PCB. A best in class new product introduction process requires a predictable, repeatable and error free exchange of documentation between design and manufacturing. High quality PCB documentation leads to expedited assimilation of a design into manufacturing with fewer questions, fewer errors, and lower overall costs. Organizations that demand high quality PCB Documentation be an integral part of their process realize shortened turn-around times, improved product quality, and overall reduced costs.