S-Parameter Basics and Applications
For high-speed circuit analysis, S-Parameters of signal traces and interconnect are extremely useful to board designers - as simulation models in the time domain, and useful to quickly visualize insertion loss, return loss, and crosstalk.
What You Will Learn:
- We will cover limitations and some useful features of S-Parameter models
- Are S-Parameters always a better choice than a SPICE model or transmission line model?
- How do I check S-Parameter quality?
- We will cover the basics of Complex Pole fitting in HyperLynx and look at a few practical examples
Who Should Attend:
- Engineering managers
- PCB Design engineers
- Signal Integrity Engineers
- PCB Layout designers
Customer Technical Webcast: S-Parameter Basics and Applications
Thursday, April 20, 2023
18:00 hr CEST
In this webinar with live Q&A learn from industry experts all of the best highspeed PCB design tips and tricks.Xpedition EDM Library: Data-Modeling Best Practices Expert Series
This customer Webcast will present that the EDM Library comes with many fields organized across multiple tabs all for the sake of recording and searching for Object (Components, Documents, Manufacturer Parts, etc.) and Object-related information in an efficient manner.