Setting up Concurrent Design
During this Webcast we shall not only explain how concurrent design works and is set up, but also discuss options and optimal network considerations for working in remote environments.
What You Will Learn:
- What is concurrent design
- How to set it up
- How this works in conjunction with Team Layout for PCB concurrent design
- Important factors for quality of network connection, for example, the points between which latency and/or bandwidth are most critical
- Good options to consider for today’s telecommuting environment
Who Should Attend:
- CAD Administrators and Managers, as well as Design and Layout Engineers and Librarians
- PAD Professional
Customer Technical Webcast: Setting up Concurrent Design
Thursday the 28th of July, 2022
Starting with VX.2.10, Data Management automation introduces a new mode, "For outputs generation".Introducing HyperLynx Apps - DC Drop & Pulse Response - new for VX.2.11
Learn during this webcast how HyperLynx Apps are changing the game in high-speed design and verification.