Simplify and Improve PCB Documentation
BluePrint-PCB has a unique sleek user interface that allows you to quickly and easily create, distribute, and use PCB Documentation. Once you see it and use it, you will be convinced of its power and versatility. Here is your opportunity to see our BluePrint-PCB solution live in action!
Details and Overview
PCB Documentation - The Problem and Solution
Our standalone products work with your internal solutions to ease the downstream processes. DownStream solutions specialize in tasks that cannot be addressed by your PCB Layout investment alone. We ease the burden of transitioning your designs into actual boards and ultimately successful products.
What is needed is a new approach to PCB documentation – a tool, developed in the style of Microsoft Office, which quickly creates electronic drawings to drive the PCB fabrication and assembly processes; a tool that “knows” it is creating a PCB document and leverages the PCB CAD data to automatically create and intelligently link PCB Views, details, document notes, external documents, URLs and multi-media content.
The result should be an electronic document which better articulates the instructions for PCB manufacturing, which can be changed instantly, and will lead to faster product launches.
How Does BluePrint Compare to Traditional PCB Documentation Tools?
- BluePrint provides access to all the electrical intelligence contained in the PCB CAD database to create detailed documentation in the least amount of time.
- BluePrint uses a drawing and sheet based approach to create actual PCB documents (drill drawing, assembly drawing, parts list, etc) and stores them in an electronic release package.
- BluePrint uses the CAD data to automatically create unlimited views, details, and charts of the PCB and can revise the documentation to reflect new PCB changes in seconds.
- BluePrint provides a robust set of drafting and dimension tools that rivals mechanical CAD for PCB documentation. However, mechanical CAD requires numerous translations of data from the PCB CAD system to the mechanical system requiring excessive time for translation and resulting in drastic loss of data that can be used to automatically create PCB drawings.
- BluePrint requires one single load of the entire PCB CAD database to start the documentation process and uses all the CAD intelligence to help create the documentation. ECO changes are easily incorporated by “refreshing” the source CAD data. BluePrint “ripples” the new PCB data throughout the documentation package, updating every instance of a PCB View, detail, and chart.
What are the Benefits of BluePrint-PCB?
BluePrint creates documentation in 60%-80% (more with ECOs) less time than current methods, allows the creation of more detailed documentation and frees PCB designers up earlier to move onto the next PCB design project. BluePrint creates better instructions for faster product assimilation into manufacturing with fewer questions, manufacturing change orders, and product deviations.
|Wednesday the 10th of June 2015
|15.00 hr; Register
|20.00 hr; Register
As electronics continue to shrink and their performance capabilities grow, these electronics are becoming more and more integrated into our daily lives. The next step is the internet of everything and wearable electronics. Communication between devices and providing power through the use of connectors is critical; connector sales are a $50 billion/year industry.FPGA World Conference 2015
The Conference is an international forum for researchers (ACM), engineers, teachers and students/hackers. Complex heterogeneous SW/HW embedded systems, products, education&industrial cases and more based on FPGA technology. FPGAworld sponsor the academic&industrial tracks, lunches, premises, administrations etc. from sponsors and exhibitors.