Strategies for Debugging Race Conditions in Functional Simulation
Simulation race conditions can be particularly challenging due to their elusive nature, which makes them difficult to detect, understand, and resolve. This webinar will delve into the complexities of race conditions and explore how advanced debugging features offered by Questasim and Visualizer can help engineers overcome these challenges. By attending this webinar, verification, and design engineers will gain valuable insights into the unique strategies and techniques used to debug race conditions, ultimately leading to improved product quality and faster time-to-market.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of functional simulation race conditions
- Common causes and manifestations of race conditions
- How to use Questasim's automatic race detection feature to identify race conditions
- How to use various Visualizer features to make debugging race conditions easier
- How to resolve race conditions
Who Should Attend:
- Verification and design engineers who are looking for easier ways to detect and debug race conditions using Questasim and Visualizer.
Customer Technical Webcast: Strategies for Debugging Race Conditions in Functional Simulation
Tuesday July 18, 2023
18:00 hr CEST
In this Expert Series webinar you will see many valuable tips, tricks and capabilities that we’ve found to be uniquely valuable. Some are tool specific, some are situation specific but all of these deserve to be shared as tips and tricks to add to your personal toolbox if you use Calibre tools for physical design verification.Termination 101 (Transmission Line Theory) Expert Series
By attending this Expert Series webinar, you will learn how good termination can improve signal quality and the advantages and disadvantages of different termination topologies.