The Ins and Outs of Variant Manager in PADS Professional Designer
The Variant Manager allows a designer to create variants or alternate assemblies of a design that use different part or packaging options to achieve different cost or performance results. In this Webcast, we will be looking at the Variant Manager from the schematic entry point of view.
What you will learn:
- Variant Manager Requirements
- The Grid – what does that button do?
- Creating a Variant Grid and Schematic
- Un-placing and Replacing Symbols
- Creating a Variant Title Block Definition
- Reports & Documentation
- Sharing your Variant Manager setup files with your site
Customer Technical Webcast: The Ins and Outs of Variant Manager in PADS Professional Designer
Wednesday the 9th of November 2022
This customer Webcast will present an overview of the new features and functionality added to Xpedition EDM for the VX.2.12 releaseWhat is a Central Library and How to Keep it Healthy
This customer Webcast discusses what a Central Library is and How to Keep it Healthy