The Next Level of Embedded Software Development
With the rapid expansion of complex technology into everyday life, the importance of software is growing exponentially. This complimentary webinar presented by Siemens PLM Software will show how embedded software development can evolve successfully through a unified Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) -- to be unlike your development experience before.
It will be exposed how real-time collaboration and comprehensive end-to-end traceability from requirements to code and testing will help your team manage and resolve the most complex systems within multiple product variants. Moreover, it’ll be demonstrated how modern development methodologies like Agile can be applied, and compliance with industry standards and regulations can be met effectively, for instance, ISO, IEC, FDA, FAA and many more.
Learn how Siemens PLM Software can help you developing top-level software with the industry's highest efficiency and ROI.
What You Will Learn
- End to End traceability from Requirement to Associated Code
- Effective Collaboration & Approvals on a Single Source of Truth set of Requirements
- Manage Safety Compliance Standards & visualize affected Requirements
- Ensure comprehensive Verification & Validation
Who Should Attend
- Director / Manager R&D / Engineering
- Director of Compliance
- Director of Quality Assurance / Test
- VP / Director of Engineering
- Senior Engineer
- Principle Engineer
Live Webinar: The Next Level of Embedded Software Development
Wednesday the 17th of February 2021
11:00 AM CEST