Expert Series: Using the PartQuest Portal Builders to build Parts, Footprints and Symbols
PartQuest Portal has over 100 billion parts available for download and supports all Siemens PCB tools. Additionally, users have access to the PartQuest Builders, a powerful set of tools to create custom symbols, footprints, and parts for their designs.
The Footprint Creator is a wizard-based tool that provides flexibility to create custom footprints that conform to JEDEC and IPC standards.
The Symbol Creator is a simple drawing tool used to create single-bodied symbols that meet IEEE and IEC standards.
What You Will Learn:
- How to use the PartQuest Builder – Footprint Creator
- How to use the PartQuest Builder – Symbol Creator
- What standards are used when building footprints and symbols
- How to create Part Definitions
Who Should Attend:
- PADS Professional and Xpedition users and librarians
Customer Only Live webinar: Using the PartQuest Portal Builders to build Parts, Footprints and Symbols
Wednesday the 17th of November 2021
5:00 PM CEST