Visualizer: UVM Debug has never been easier!
Join us as we explore the UVM debugging capabilities that Visualizer has to offer.
The use of Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) has made the verification process easier, by providing a class-based, reusable test environment. However, this approach requires new debugging capabilities.
Visualizer provides the capabilities you need to debug your UVM environment in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. It offers a class-centric GUI and functionality to make your debugging life easier. In this webinar, we will explore the GUI and its associated windows and techniques that will enhance your UVM debugging.
What You Will Learn:
- An overview of the Visualizer Debug architecture
- How to use the windows provided for class-based test bench debugging, and in particular, UVM
- How to use the command line switches that activate these windows
- The Visualizer modes that support these windows
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is interested in UVM debugging
- Anyone who wants to explore what Visualizer offers, in terms of class-based UVM debugging
Customer Technical Webcast: Visualizer: UVM Debug has never been easier!
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
18:00 hr CET
Join us at this Expert Series webinar where we will comprehensively delve into all the essential aspects of the updated Search Tool.Behind the curtain of the HyperLynx SerDes Compliance Wizard
Join us at this Expert Series webinar where we peek behind the curtain of the SerDes Compliance Wizard.