InnoFour will be exhibiting at X-fest 2012 in Oslo (NO) and Antwerpen (BE)
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include "fundamentals," "applications" & "Zynq™-7000 EPP"
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools.
InnoFour is sponsoring the X-Fest events in Norway at May 8, 2012 and Benelux at May 14, 2012, where you will be able to meet the local InnoFour representatives. We would like to invite you to register for one of these free events via the register button below.