DfR Solutions - Best of 2013
In each issue of the newsletter, DfR Solutions typically include several timely white papers or publications. This news item will highlight the top papers of 2013 based upon the interest.
If you didn't catch them the first time around, below are the top ten most read. We hope you enjoy them. We also included an interesting Honorable Mention.
- Reliability Modeling of Electronics for Co-Designed System Applications
- Replacing MTBF with Bx
- Why Physics of Failure in Now Important
- Test Plan Development Using Physics of Failure
- Gold Embrittlement in Leadfree Solder
- Failure Analysis: The right Way – Counterfeit Diode Investigation
- A Change in Paradigm: Maximum Tin Whisker Lengths Just Got Longer
- Statistical Methods for Discrimination Between Tin-Lead and Lead-Free Solder Interconnect Failure Data
- Failure Modes in Conductive Adhesives
- Anyone for a Drink?