FloEFD Frontloading CFD Award
Winnning submission criteria for the judges
- Work demonstrates clear application of frontloading of CFD.
- Work is in the public domain and disseminated to the public within 12 months of the nomination deadline.
- Pragmatic approach taken in the application.
- Work and improvement due to use of CFD is quantifiable.
- Entrant must have authority/permission from their organization to apply.
- Entries must be submitted in full and include all supporting material by the deadline.*
- Published papers, conference papers, Powerpoint presentations, website content, animations, videos etc. may be submitted in support of the entry.
Deadline for entry: June 30, 2018
More information can be found here.
Mentor, a Siemens business, today announced its new HyperLynx® printed circuit board (PCB) simulation technology for high-performance designs, now providing the industry’s first end-to-end fully automated serializer/deserializer (SerDes) channel validation solution. Today’s advanced electronics products require intelligent high-speed design tools to ensure that designs perform as intended. With signaling rates of 50 Gbps becoming commonplace, and protocols like Ethernet, pushing 400 Gbps bandwidth, traditional methods are insufficient. This is crucial for industries that demand superior high-speed performance such as automotive, networking, data centers, telecom, and IoT/cloud-based products.FloEFD™ for Creo v17.1 released
We herewith inform you that Creo 4.0 is now supported in FloEFD version 17.1, which is now available for download on Support Center.