Omnify Empower 5.0 Is Now Available!
We are pleased to announce the availability of Omnify Empower 5.0. This version addresses over 250 customer enhancement and feature requests and introduces a completely browser-based platform which further enhances user accessibility, system performance and scalability.
We recommend all customers upgrade to this latest version. Find answers to all of your upgrade questions here.
Some Key Enhancements Include:
- Browser-based platform: All Omnify applications (Desktop, Reporter, Administrator, etc.) and modules run in a web browser, completely eliminating any client installation and expanding operating system/platform support.
- Significant performance improvements: All forms and functions.
- Multiple language support: User specific XML "Dictionaries".
- Enhanced integration: Enhanced integration across all Empower modules as well as 3rd party applications.
- New graphical reporting engine: Standard reports and a customizable reporting engine have been provided to easily create bar graph, pie chart, Pareto charts, and line graphs.
- Unlimited text support: Allows unlimited text for certain fields: Refdes, Reason, Description, etc.
- Improved BOM viewing: Customizable viewing fields (General, Attributes, Vendors, etc.) in BOM View.
- And more... View the complete list of Empower 5.0 features and enhancements.
- What's New in Omnify Empower 5.0
- Omnify Empower 5.0 - System Requirements
- Omnify Empower 5.0 - Upgrade Guide
- Omnify Empower 5.0 - Software Download
Schedule your upgrade today! <click here>
Customers who have a current support/maintenance contract or have term licenses are entitled to this release. Contact us for questions regarding your support contract.
Start building your verification foundation with Questa Core. We know your designs are getting bigger and your schedules are getting shorter. We can help. Questa Core is brought to you by the creators of ModelSim, the simulator of choice for leading electronics companies worldwide.New Builds Available for BluePrint & CAM350
DownStream updated their software executable with new builds for both BluePrint (build 568) and CAM350 (build 468). For specifics on each new release, please review the Release Highlight documents below.